Anchor bolt means a rod that transfers the structures or geotechnical load to a stable rock,formations, it consists of rod, drill bit, coupling, plate, grouting stopper and nut. It has been widely used in tunnling, mining, slope stabilization, tunneldiseases treatment and roof supporting of undergroundworks. It is for loose ground(clay, sand friable etc.) Hollow anchor rod is made of seamless tube with high strength.
Features of hollow grounting anchor bolt
• Particularly suitable for difficult ground conditions.
• A high rate of installation since drilling, placing and grouting can be performed in one single operation.
• Self drilling system eliminates the requirement for a cased borehole.
• Installation with simultaneous drilling and grouting possible.
• Easy installation in all directions, also upwards.
• Suitable for working in limited space, height and in areasof difficult access.
• Simple post grouting system. • Hot-dipped galvanizing for corrosion protection